Clarion Inn & Suites
El Rey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$70
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$91
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$90
Orbitz.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
La Quinta
US$109
Amid Summer's Inn Bed and Breakfast(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$119
M-Star Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$47
US$109
The Iron Gate Inn(Cedar City)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsyogurtflavored waterchoice hotelsstaff went out of their wayfront deskroom was cleanbed and pillowshot chocolatebreakfast areasausagefree breakfastenjoyed our stayhot breakfastgreat breakfastgreat place to staypaigelobby
Reviewed 30 September 2017

I'm no expert traveler by any means. Every time I'm out and about, I add a little something else to my mental list of what I look for and go from there. What I added from this stay is to try and no longer stay at a hotel with rooms you get to from the outside.

The room was clean and comfortable. I'd been on the road several days hiking and exploring various parks and areas and was on my way back to work. I stopped in the afternoon and figured I'd get a solid nights' sleep before heading out in the morning. All that ended shortly after I arrived when a few school buses showed up. And the kids, predictably, started running around and yelling. They were always too fast and would disappear inside rooms when I'd go outside to tell them to stop, but I called the front desk and they said they'd handle it. The noises went on for a while, but around 2330 they stopped. Which is well past when I wanted to be asleep. Things happen. It's not the hotels fault, just the people responsible for the kids. At the same time, I am fully aware of what a pain I was as a kid.

Being on the back of the hotel, it did offer a buffer from the road noise, so you don't hear any of that. If you don't have school buses of kids to deal with, you will probably get some of the free breakfast as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
MC-REX, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Jason K,

We apologize sincerely about the inconvenience. This was one of our busiest weekends of the year due to the Shakespeare Competition taking place in town. Completely out of the ordinary.

We strive to ensure our guests have the best stay possible and we hope you give us another try in the future!

Rex M.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Clean, comfortable, friendly helpful staff, nice hot breakfast. great Waffles! BADA BOOK, BADA BOOM! Stayed all 7 nights of our trip to Mount Rushmore in choice Hotels. Sleep Inn, Quality Inn, clarion, Comfort Inn. All great!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MC-REX, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Ronald H,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us. We strive to ensure our guests have the best stay possible. We hope to see you all again in the future!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We arrived and realized we had stayed at the facility five years ago as a Best Western.
Fantastic makeover of a nice facility. Randy made sure the breakfast area ran smoothly and was spotlessly clean. Fresh fruit along with the usual Choice breakfast items.
This is the place to stay in Cedar City. We, as before, used it as a reasonable alternative as we came across from Bryce and then went to the North Rim and then across Rte 12.

Room Tip: We stayed ob the rear side away from the road
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
MC-REX, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear dldngm,

Thank you for your great review and we are pleased that you enjoyed the new Clarion Inn & Suites. Randy is one of our best guest ambassadors and we are proud to have him!

See you on your next visit!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights while touring some of Utah's awesome landscape. This place is for the travel weary sightseers. Staff was awesome!! Very clean & comfortable rooms. Pool & hot tub a huge plus. Breakfast offered a very decent selection. Desk clerk offered some advice for local restaurants & we tried them & found her advice to be spot on. A definite return to this location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sln477

Dear sln477,

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

What a great hotel! And for the price! My husband and I have been on the road for eleven days we have stayed at hotels, lodges and cabins, but this hotel was by far my favorite. The room was clean, spacious, smelled good and was updated. The bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast, which was standard fare, for these hotels, was really very good. I wish all hotels lived up to the standards of this one.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple