US$117
US$114
La Quinta
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$110
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$119
SpringHill Suites
M-Star Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$47
The Iron Gate Inn(Cedar City)
US$129
Amid Summer's Inn Bed and Breakfast(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$119
El Rey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$64
Priceline
US$114
US$111
Agoda.com
All reviewsyogurtflavored watercheck in was fast and easychoice hotelsfront deskstaff went out of their wayan older propertybed and pillowshot chocolatebreakfast was amazingroom was cleansausagefree breakfasthot breakfastbreakfast areacoffee makerenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We came to cedar city to visit family and friends and stayed here and absolutely had the best experience! Everyone was so kind and helpful, especially Troy. He made our stay extra special and even upgraded our room. We definitely recommend staying at this hotel and will be back for sure.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MC-REX, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Sam L,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us. We strive to ensure our guests have the best stay possible. We hope to see you all again in the future!

Best Wishes,

Rex Mc.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Hotel has been recently remodeled, and for the price I paid I was pleasantly surprised. Staff was friendly, and newly remodeled room was very nice. Furniture was well selected and color scheme was pleasing. Bed and pillows were comfortable and working desk was good. Plugs in the night stand lamp are something that everyone should have as standard equipment these days, but many don't; this hotel did. Breakfast area was small, but the selection was decent. Outdoor stairs and hallway need some paint and cleaning, but the rooms are very, very nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
MC-REX, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear how pleasant your stay with us was. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Totally remodeled and recently reopened Hotel. Room was large, clean and everything worked well. All new furniture, carpet & updated shower. Our room had a king bed & sofa along with microwave, frig, hair dryer, radio alarm, suitcase holder, coffee maker with coffee & tea, iron & ironing board, all brand new! The WIFI worked well and plenty of outlets for charging electronic devices. Indoor pool & hot tub.

Everyone working here are upbeat & helpful. Fresh baked cookies every evening. There is even a small bar & menu if you choose to stay in for dinner.---- The Breakfast is among the best! It includes two kinds of egg patties, bacon & sausage, a fresh fruit bowl with strawberries, grapes, peaches, melon & pineapple, yogurt, granola, raisins, pecans, waffles, fried potatoes, biscuits & gravy, bagels, English muffins, bran muffins, blueberry muffins, white toast, rice with condiments, strawberry sauce & chocolate chips for waffles, oatmeal packets, Raisin Bran, fruit loops, Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, flavored water, orange, apple & cranberry juice, coffee & tea.

The nightly room rate was well under $100/night. Access to the hotel is a very short distance off I-15 on Main Street. Lots of restaurants & gas stations within a short distance of the hotel.

For the money, this hotel is impossible to beat!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This roadside hotel is an older property which has been rebuilt. Everything is fairly new and fresh. The rooms are small, but adequate for a stop over. It's not a destination. The lobby has a small food and coffee counter, plus a breakfast area. Breakfast comes with the room. It was the usual fare for breakfast with waffles, juice, eggs, etc. but worked well for a quick breakfast before hitting the road again. There was only one chair in the room, plus a desk chair, so not a lounge place to watch TV except from the bed.

Room Tip: Try the rooms on the first floor near the parking to save some steps and easy access.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MC-REX, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Royce A,

Best Wishes,

Rex Mc.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I'm no expert traveler by any means. Every time I'm out and about, I add a little something else to my mental list of what I look for and go from there. What I added from this stay is to try and no longer stay at a hotel with rooms you get to from the outside.

The room was clean and comfortable. I'd been on the road several days hiking and exploring various parks and areas and was on my way back to work. I stopped in the afternoon and figured I'd get a solid nights' sleep before heading out in the morning. All that ended shortly after I arrived when a few school buses showed up. And the kids, predictably, started running around and yelling. They were always too fast and would disappear inside rooms when I'd go outside to tell them to stop, but I called the front desk and they said they'd handle it. The noises went on for a while, but around 2330 they stopped. Which is well past when I wanted to be asleep. Things happen. It's not the hotels fault, just the people responsible for the kids. At the same time, I am fully aware of what a pain I was as a kid.

Being on the back of the hotel, it did offer a buffer from the road noise, so you don't hear any of that. If you don't have school buses of kids to deal with, you will probably get some of the free breakfast as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
MC-REX, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Jason K,

We apologize sincerely about the inconvenience. This was one of our busiest weekends of the year due to the Shakespeare Competition taking place in town. Completely out of the ordinary.

We strive to ensure our guests have the best stay possible and we hope you give us another try in the future!

Rex M.