“great pizza, very walkable!”
Review of Damgoode Pies

Damgoode Pies
Ranked #296 of 804 Restaurants in Little Rock
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 8 July 2016

I really like Damgoode, and the hillcrest location is the best IMO. It's consistently good pizza, and the beers are good too. If you can get there on happy hour it's the best bet.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

There is soooooo much that I enjoyed at Damgoode. The name, the beers they brew in house are amazing (I've tried 5, and loved them all), the pizza is fabulous (try the pink sauce), and the staff is friendly and hilarious. I could have hung all night just talking to the four or five workers I had the pleasure of talking to. Honestly, even if the food or beers weren't great, I would consider going back for the staff alone. Awesome, awesome time!

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We went her for dinner. 3 adults and one child. Ordered and got drinks but pizza took forever. Maybe half an hour later our pizza and salads arrived. Service was poor. Perhaps the one downtown is better. Pizza was good but need good service to accompany it.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

We ate here with a party of 7. The drinks were slow and we had to keep asking for everything. The food came out for 5 of the people. The 5 people were finished eating before the food came out for the other 2. When the food came out for the other 2 it was the wrong order and they had to redo it. We asked for a manager before the evening was over and were told that there was nothing they could do. I won't ever go here again and recommend you look for another place to go!

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

Ordered delivery and got the supreme with pink sauce, breadsticks and order was prompts and pizza was awesome!