“Excellent Food, Great Service, Good Atmosphere”
Review of Saigon Cuisine - CLOSED

Saigon Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We went to see if Little Rock had any good asian food. It does!
The menu is Vietnamese, Thai, and Chinese.
There are appetizers, main courses, and deserts from all. You can mix and match if you like.
We had Tom Yum Goon, which came in a Thai style pot, we loved it.
Then came basil chicken with fried rice (not greasy at all). My wife had red curriy chicken with white rice.
Both were absolutely delicious and VERY filling!
We enjoyed the meal, had great service, weren't rushed, and will certainly be back many times in the future.

1  Thank ChineseYankee

Reviewed 8 October 2011

This was my favorite place but not anymore. I live right next to this place. I called in a to-go order at 8:42pm, ordered lo mein, pho tai, eggrolls. Got there at 9:13 and walked in and stood at the counter.. 1 waitress and 1 waiter kept walking by me, wouldn't even look at me. The hispanic cleaning lady kept looking at me.. she knew i was not being helped but she's the cleaning lady.. at 9:22, the waiter has the audacity to start sitting down in front of me counting his money.. i said " excuse me, is anyone going to help me"? he said " oh, i didn't know what you wanted". Are you serious??! you close at 10, its 9:15, you got 3 customers and you are wondering what i wanted?! i said, " you've seen me when i walked in, you walked right past me" he quickly went to the back then came back with some food and asked if it was mine* still in the bag, bagged up*, i said " um, how am i supposed to know that?" he started reading me the things that were on my bill and everything on it was wrong! he said " oh they always write down these to-go orders wrong" i said " you're the one who took my order, i can see your name tag!", he said it would be 10 minutes before my order was ready.. i just walked out.

I'll never ever ever go there again, i lived with a vietnamese family for a long time and love that food, but being treated like that isn't worth it.

1  Thank bjohnsonLR
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I love Saigon, because it has a variety of dishes from three different Asian cultures. They recently updated the interior. There's new booths in back and they are using bamboo and paper room dividers to break up the open space. It's less "buffet" like and more cozy. The food is still wonderful. I especially like the spicy Thai dishes. They keep adding new specials and the latest one is the Vietnamese sandwich. It's a lot to eat and I save the second half for another meal. Definitely a good deal for your money.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Great Variety and I have some very unique favorites from their menu: beef Salad, PHo, and their Chicken Phad Thai, don't forget to try the "Bubble Tea"

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 13 April 2010

I've eaten at Saigon four times now. Never tried anything on the Thai or Chinese menu, but the Vietnamese is exactly what it should be. Recommend the 5-spice chicken and the Pho. There are so many food choices at this restaurant that it can be confusing, but the staff is friendly and will help you navigate your way to a great dish. Very clean establishment, and the atmosphere is better than most Asian restaurants. Can't wait to go back!