“Great Find”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 April 2012

This restaurant is nice on the inside and the food we had was delicious. There is a choice of Chinese, Thai and Vietnamese. We had Thai, the food was delicus and presented really nicely. Whilst the service wasn't bad it could have been a bit quicker. I forgive this in order of the tasty food.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

We went to see if Little Rock had any good asian food. It does!
The menu is Vietnamese, Thai, and Chinese.
There are appetizers, main courses, and deserts from all. You can mix and match if you like.
We had Tom Yum Goon, which came in a Thai style pot, we loved it.
Then came basil chicken with fried rice (not greasy at all). My wife had red curriy chicken with white rice.
Both were absolutely delicious and VERY filling!
We enjoyed the meal, had great service, weren't rushed, and will certainly be back many times in the future.

1  Thank ChineseYankee
Reviewed 8 October 2011

This was my favorite place but not anymore. I live right next to this place. I called in a to-go order at 8:42pm, ordered lo mein, pho tai, eggrolls. Got there at 9:13 and walked in and stood at the counter.. 1 waitress and 1 waiter kept walking by me, wouldn't even look at me. The hispanic cleaning lady kept looking at me.. she knew i was not being helped but she's the cleaning lady.. at 9:22, the waiter has the audacity to start sitting down in front of me counting his money.. i said " excuse me, is anyone going to help me"? he said " oh, i didn't know what you wanted". Are you serious??! you close at 10, its 9:15, you got 3 customers and you are wondering what i wanted?! i said, " you've seen me when i walked in, you walked right past me" he quickly went to the back then came back with some food and asked if it was mine* still in the bag, bagged up*, i said " um, how am i supposed to know that?" he started reading me the things that were on my bill and everything on it was wrong! he said " oh they always write down these to-go orders wrong" i said " you're the one who took my order, i can see your name tag!", he said it would be 10 minutes before my order was ready.. i just walked out.

I'll never ever ever go there again, i lived with a vietnamese family for a long time and love that food, but being treated like that isn't worth it.

1  Thank bjohnsonLR
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I love Saigon, because it has a variety of dishes from three different Asian cultures. They recently updated the interior. There's new booths in back and they are using bamboo and paper room dividers to break up the open space. It's less "buffet" like and more cozy. The food is still wonderful. I especially like the spicy Thai dishes. They keep adding new specials and the latest one is the Vietnamese sandwich. It's a lot to eat and I save the second half for another meal. Definitely a good deal for your money.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Great Variety and I have some very unique favorites from their menu: beef Salad, PHo, and their Chicken Phad Thai, don't forget to try the "Bubble Tea"

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook