“Out of business”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This business is closed!!! I think I know why too.... Last time I picked up a to go order I found a cockroach in my foood

Date of visit: May 2013

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I enjoy visiting Saigon Cuisine each time I visit family in Little Rock. The new location is a nice improvement, and the food remains excellent. I had the red curry chicken lunch special...nicely spiced, crisp vegetables, good fried rice.. The egg drop soup is pretty routine, but the spring rolls are hot, crisp, and very tasty. Service is attentive but not hovering. Great food for a great price!

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

I ordered the pho soup with beef and it was enough to feed two for sure! Service was prompt and very helpful. I will be eating here often. Especially this winter this Vietnamese soup will be so comforting!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

The Pho Ga (Chicken Pho) was in a delicious broth that was both savory and a little on the sweet side. I was not a fan of the sliced chicken, it was very bland and flavorless. The noodles, basil and bean sprouts added enough taste. The bowl is large and we left very full.

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed 13 July 2012

These folks have recently moved to the other side of interstate 430. We went to where they used to be and found "Dunkin Donuts" is now occupying that spot. Food at Saigon was well prepared -howbeit a littlenheavy on the salt. Has quiet atmoshere and fair prices. Well worth going there for lunch if your " low level oriental" light is on.