“Great Chicken Salad”
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Ranked #109 of 800 Restaurants in Little Rock
Description: Newk's Eatery is leading the next generation with its culinary-driven menu prepared in our open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk's currently operates and franchises more than 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. The newest Newk's restaurants feature a Generation 2 design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining the company's signature warmth and open-view kitchen.
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Oh my goodness. I eat Newk's at least once every 3 mos.(not this location) However, the chicken salad, salad was awesome. The portion size for the price was great. I had 2 meals out of the one.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I ate lunch here with a party of two. We arrived just after noon and the place was very busy, I think we were lucky to get a table. I ordered the Italian sandwich, which was absolutely excellent. I also liked their mini condiment bar, stocked with pickles, jalapeños, cheese, etc. I suggest you try to get there before noon as parking and seating is limited.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

This was our first trip, as we told the young man taking our order. He was helpful in making suggestions. I has the shrimp and avocado salad. My partner had the turkey and avocado and a cup of crawfish roaster pepper soup. They serving are generous. We will be back.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I've had several salads with various combinations of toppings. All have been good. The service is friendly and fast. I particularly liked that they were patient with me making my decision. I told them I was new to the place and they took time to explain things. I like that type of customer service.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

As always Newk's serves good food, hot, fresh and plentiful. Of all the sandwich eateries, Newk's is one of our favorites.