“Great Sandwich & Soups”
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Ranked #121 of 808 Restaurants in Little Rock
Description: Newk's Eatery is leading the next generation with its culinary-driven menu prepared in our open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk's currently operates and franchises more than 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. The newest Newk's restaurants feature a Generation 2 design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining the company's signature warmth and open-view kitchen.
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here since it opened. Very consistent. I usually get the Italian sandwich. The side of Cole slaw is some of the best anywhere! Soda fountain with iced tea for free refills. They serve FAST too. Pretty broad selection on the menu boards. Will continue to eat here!! I forgot to take pictures until I was almost done - that tells you I was more into eating then reviewing!!

2  Thank Jon M

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I love Newk's. Their salads cannot be beat! And talk about enough - the portion sizes are generous to where you can usually leave with half of what you ordered. My favorite is the Newk's salad. At the same time there is a little something for everyone on their menu if a salad isn't your cup of tea. All I know is they need one of these where I live...

Reviewed 4 January 2017

They are always packed for lunch so get there early. Service is very fast and the prices are just right. The Italian sandwich is my current favorite, but I also like the Chicken Ceasar salad too. Excellent lunch spot

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Took away lunch from Newks- large hogie style sandwiches with tasty sides. Convenient to St. Vincent's hospital. Good quality- good value.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We were visiting Little Rock from NOLA for a few days and staying at the Park Avenue Lofts nearby. Ordered in for dinner to watch the LSU / Jacksonville St. football game and had several pizzas, some sides and a steak sandwich with caramelized onions.

The order was ready in about 15 minutes which was surprising (and great!).

We had a 5-cheese, a Mediterranean, pepperoni and another one I forget. All are 10" pizzas.

The crust is first-rate and definitely skews more "artisinal" than Domino's. Nice, chewy and a bit crisp, with a well-developed structure and a nice, lean dough. Toppings are not crazy generous but ample.

The 5-cheese was also topped with sun-dried tomatoes. I wasn't paying attention when ordering - in fact, I didn't even look at the menu and just said, give me a cheese pizza. The tomatoes were a nice surprise too. Don't know what cheeses were on the pizza but is detected a tart, somewhat salty cheese so I'm guessing a goat cheese or some sort of feta cheese. Really tasty.

One of the other pizzas, I forget which, had slices of tomato with pepperoni and something else. The tomatoes were good, ripe and not a standard, greenhouse 6x6 ethylene gassed tomato. Which means they had flavor. :-)

The steak sandwich eater loved his. Really loved it. I didn't pay attention to the bread and have no idea what they use but it seems that they make their own.

We ordered Mac & Cheese for a two year old. She liked it a lot. So did the floor, and the couch, and the chair, and the table, and ......