“Good sandwiches”

Jimmy's Serious Sandwiches
Ranked #142 of 800 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 November 2016

My children bought sandwiches here when we were at the medical center. Had chicken salad, they ordered other kinds too. Overall, we were pleased with our orders.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Been going here for years! Steady, reliable, dependable - great service, high quality food. Garden Sandwich is so yummy - personal favorite.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

We used to go here quite often when we worked at the Medical School and thought it was pretty good.....they do have a variety of sandwiches that you can't get elsewhere and they are not that expensive but they are not that cheap, either...So, we were in the neighborhood and went in for lunch. My partner is a 100 pound senior woman with not a huge appetite so we tried to order her something off the child's menu... AND THEY REFUSED...because she wasn't a child! Had I just ordered it to go, there probably would not have been a problem, I guess?? But to refuse to sell us a meal...no matter who was going to eat it...is not only a terrible business practice...but in this case terribly RUDE. We will not be back.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Wonderful sandwiches, salads, and soups. One of my favorite dishes is the salmon salad, I think I have tried everything on the menu over the 25t years that I have been going there and have not once been disappointed. There are also 4 delicious desserts served everyday. My favorites are the large chocolate chip cookie and the lemon bar, but I have tried them all. I have used their catering for holiday parties. I am a big fan.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

It had been a couple years since I visited Jimmy's and not much has changed. Although the portion size is small, the Turkey sandwich I had was tasty. My friend had the chicken salad sandwich which looked OK. Sandwiches priced about a $1 more than they should be... There aren't many options (other than SubWay) for a handmade sandwich in this area.