“Best Mac and cheese that I've ever had”

Crave Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #7 of 1,647 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I brought two colleagues here just before we started training at Fort Bliss. They both enjoyed the meals extensively. One commented that the mac and cheese was the best that he has probably ever had in his life. We highly recommend any of the burgers, sandwiches, sweet potato fries, corn, macaroni and cheese, or salad. I got the steak was actually not as impressed I would rather have just gotten one or two burgers. Otherwise, this place is amazing and you should totally stop here because there are not very many good place to eat in the entire city of El Paso.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I absolutely love this place! It is rather small, so if it's crowded, the wait can be long. If the bar is available, you can eat there which is what we did when we went for breakfast.

The food is extremely tasty and nice portions. I've eaten breakfast and lunch. I've gone in saying I was going to try their carb loaded breakfast, but haven't fully done that.

I will continue eating here as their flavor a are like a smorgasbord in your mouth.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Crave is a great place. Downside is they keep taking things off the menu and it's ALWAYS noisy and crowded

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a solo meal. Sat outside and enjoyed the evening. Located in a busy area near UTEP. Great beer list. They were out of a few selections due to a previous busy day. Had a salad, hamburger, and sweet potato fries. Would definitely recommend and will be back on my next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Very popular, and for good reasons. You need to count on waiting; it's tiny. If I'm in the mood for a burger in El Paso, I won't go anyplace else. It's very conveniently located, close to campus, but not too close. The seasonal items are where the truly unique items show up (both desserts and sides). Most of them are so good I wish they were permanent.