“One of the best steaks I've had in ages!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #18 of 1,636 Restaurants in El Paso
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I had the 6 oz sirloin, medium rare, husband and daughter had the NY strip, medium... Both steaks were perfectly cut and perfectly cooked. Tender, juicy and flavorful.

Only reason not five stars is our glasses stayed empty for a long time once our food came. Friendly, just forgetful.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

My personal favorite is the rib and sirloin combo but the rib eyes are really good as well we tend not to go too often as the bread is very addictive.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Very good steaks, cooked exactly how you like at a pretty good price. Menu choices are a little limited, though. A few more steak choices would help. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Texas Roadhouse is my favorite place for a steak. In my eyes they always get it right, and their steaks are second to none, even when compared to Ruth's Chris. Our waiter was prompt with the drink orders and made good suggestions for our indecisive party. Place was a little busy so he was quick with appetizers and told us the steaks would be a little while, it was Friday night so I was ok with that.

The 8oz filet was delicious, and the baked sweet potato was cooked perfect. You could almost cut the steak with a fork, and it was cooked to a perfect medium rare in my opinion.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Have always liked this place and it’s a go to for when we visit El Paso. The portions are huge so we usually either share or order starters as a main. The beer is always cold and the cocktails are very tasty. The wait staff on this visit wasn’t the best so I didn’t give it 5 stars. We were also sat at a dirty table with the previous customers bill still sitting there? Nobody came to clean it so we did it ourselves. If you want real bbq food, come here. They also have a bucket of salted in their shells peanuts at every table...these are great!!!