“Disappointing ”

Seoul Restaurant
Ranked #149 of 1,623 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

I happened by Seoul, for lunch. The decor is nice. I waited at the door for a very long time before someone came out to greet and seat me.
I was torn between Bul go ki or Duk Guk. I asked which was more flavorful. She replied, "they are different things!" And walked off.
The Bul go ki was dry and light in flavor. The sides were varied. Though the waitress was attentive and talkative to other tables, I was pretty much ignored. It was difficult getting more Boricha (tea). Over all, it was a totally disappointing experience! Even paying the bill was an unwelcomed experience. If one is desperate, for some type of Korean food, it would offer some solution. It is some what pricey. $15 for a single order. See picture.

2  Thank knightofrain

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

I stop by this restaurant on the way to go to Tucson. Even though the outside of the restaurant does not look fancy, the Bibimbob that I order was great and the vegetables were fresh. It is really heathy food. Many side dishes provided. The owner was very friend. Her accent may seems unfriendly, but it is her style and I can feel that she is very informal, but very kind. I recommend this restaurant if you like healthy food.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

I always order kimchi jigae at Korean restaurants. This one was spicier than what I'm used to, but I still enjoyed it. The sides were delicious and fresh.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

I've been in many Korean restaurants throughout US and Seoul place in El paso isn't the best but it would do if you miss Korean Food.I didn't care for kimBub with lettuce instead of rice and variety of salads in the little bowls before main dish is ready ,was very poor.Prices are decent ...if you ask me to go there again...I would not go.

2  Thank Charming S
Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

This place has authentic Korean food. The kimchi is great. If you like Korean you must get you some food here. Quite delicious.