“They need to put a little more effort in”
Review of Sinbad

Sinbad
Ranked #124 of 1,606 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed 30 March 2014

-Dirty floors, I was the only one in there...sweep the floors!
-Consider fixing the holes in the cushions of the booth
-smells when you walk in, I do not suggest spraying some chemical deodorizer to cover it up, just open up the door and air the place out.
-the tabouli was mushy and far too salty, tomato's on top were slimmy...maybe they cooked the wheat too long or in too much water? When I told the waiter this (and I did not eat 90% of it) he said that the person who usually makes it was not in, he did not offer anything to replace it or a discount on my meal
-at the register there was a plate of baklava, it did not seem fresh or appealing
+ I liked the wall murals
+ Lentil soup had excellent flavor!
Everything I mentioned that was negative could be fixed with little effort...I will consider coming back with hopes that they will work on some of the basics.
+overall attentive service

Reviewed 6 March 2014

the food is great, very original and always good service. we like to visit at least once a month. I recomend the gyro platter with a salad

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Never had Mediterranean food before, but I can honestly say this place was delicious... will be coming back

Reviewed 17 January 2014

My Husband took me here and it is one of my favorites when we go visit family in El Paso.
Great service, delicious food beyond anything I have ever tasted and an overall great restaurant! You have to try it and understand why it is so great.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

my friend took us on a surprise lunch after church, good food and fellowship. I like the falafel and the creamy dolmas (grape leaves) definitely would go there again.