“I liked it”
Review of Sinbad

Sinbad
Ranked #132 of 1,636 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

First of all the service was amazing. The rice was very good and the lentil soup was also delicious. The meat was ok. I definitely would go back. Be warned, the curry chicken is very very lemony and zesty. It was overwhelming for me so I switched to the shwarma chicken and enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

This place is cozy and always friendly staff and great food. I get the falafel sandwich. and the gyros in their wrap and take later for another meal

Reviewed 27 October 2015

For a town with a great Mexican restaurant on every other block, some ethnic variety is a very welcome relief. For it to be outstanding, is just icing on the cake. I have been a regular at this restaurant for the past 15 years. The food is fresh, the spices are authentic, and the grilled meat and chicken succulent, and the rice beyond wonderful.
To top it off, they make a home made hot green sauce, that should be marketed. The family who runs it is friendly and hard working, making each experience memorable and satisfying.

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Delightful taste. Great place to unwind. The owner and employees are very courteous and kind. Been enjoying this place over six years and highly recommend it to anyone who's interested on trying new places.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

If you're there to dine on amazing food in very simple settings this is your kind of place. We have been eating there since it opened maybe ten years ago and the food is superb. The service is even better. The young men who wait on you are polite, very helpful, open to special requests and, in our case, they know already what we want and how we want it! It is always a pleasure to eat there and we are always treated so very well. We eat there at least once a week, dine in or take out and they always make sure they have everything exactly right for us. My husband had never tried Arabic food before and after the first time there he was hooked. It is that good. As a non meat eater, I have plenty of choices and that is always a big plus. Their hummus, falafel and grape leaves are to die for. Do give it a try. I bet they won't disappoint you.

Been to Sinbad? Share your experiences!