Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$44
PricelineUS$49
WyndhamUS$49
Hotels.comUS$44
Orbitz.comUS$44
eDreamsUS$44
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was dirty, unsafe and had terrible smell. The court yard had dog crap everywhere and trash through the place. My door didn't close because as soon as I opened the door, the door harness came loose. I had to screw it back in with my fingers. As soon as we got into our room I immediately left and booked another hotel. This hotel should be demolished.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

ocerva394777,

Thank you for pointing out the issues with housekeeping so that we can work to improve upon
this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. I assure you that we have the highest standards of cleanliness and that your comments are very important to us and are being addressed immediately with our staff. We hope you'll return someday to see how we've grown thanks to valuable guest feedback.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

The hotel should not be open! Your rating system is a joke. The standard of quality is non-existent. The property maintenance leaves a lot to be desired. I won't ever recommend this hotel or website!!!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

cmarti267848,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. We want you to know that your feedback and description of your experience at our hotel is of
utmost importance to us. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 24 April 2021

The room was not at all what was portrayed in the pictures. The room was very run down and needed some serious tlc. Toilet was clogged and the bed sheets/comforter were stained. Overall disappointing stay we ended up leaving after one night.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guest Relations Manager, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

iromo889517,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our room and the bed sheets/comforter. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much
more attainable. I do apologize for the toilet we will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Rooms need more attention in cleanliness. Floors were dirty and pillows smelled like cigarettes. Windows are nasty and curtains need to be hung properly. Cooling unit was filthy and needs attention to

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

svalderaz68 ,

We want to thank you for sharing your experience, though we are very sorry the cleanliness of your room wasn't up to our typical standards and I apologize for the negative impression we gave you. We will use your comments as a training opportunity with our housekeeping team. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking
the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

We booked on hotels.com we left after the first night. There was roaches all inside we had to avoid stepping on them the place is run down. I would rather slept in car. They didn't want to refund my money for the stay. The days I didn't stay they kept the money. There is a reason this place is less than 40 a night. I stay in hotels motels all over this is one of the worst. Wyndham needs to take this property off their corporate website revolk the name. As I was on phone trying to get my refund. Guess what another roach ran past my feet. They can keep their money I hope if your reading this you stay away from this dump.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Other at Super 8 by Wyndham El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Jamesb1971,

Thank you for alerting us to a potential pest problem. Any issue related to pest alerts is quickly addressed through professional treatment and investigation. Regarding your refund request , please feel free to contact us if this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction. I am very sorry for the impression we left you with, and hope you'll come back to see how we've grown through feedback like yours.