“Quit a bit of food”

Q & Q Hawaiian BBQ
Ranked #177 of 471 Restaurants in Ventura
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Chicken was tasty. Rice fluffy. Macaroni so so. I'm not a fan of macaroni. Quite a bit of food. Enough to save half for supper tonight. I would have liked some teriyaki sauce with my meal. I probably should have asked.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Stopped at this restaurant because a friend highly recommended it. I was not disappointed. The plate lunches were excellent just like I had in Hawaii. I had the teriyaki chicken which came with rice and a macaroni salad just like in the islands. My friend had the BBQ short rib plate lunch which came with the same sides. It's a small take out/eat in restaurant. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

It was hard to make a choice so we ordered, shared and had leftovers. Everything was cooked perfectly and seasoned just right. We found the place by accident but will be going back to try the other dishes and have repeats of the appetizers, especially the Crab Rangoon (try them with the duck sauce!) and both Spam and Chicken Musubi.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Since L&L Hawaiian BBQ left, this has become the only place for Hawaiian food in Ventura. THey have been here for years with always consistently delicious dishes. Their LauLau and Kalua Pig is to die for, along with the Spam Musubi. BBQ Kalbi Ribs and beef teriyaki meat combo is also great.

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

I'm from Hawaii and just moved to the mainland a year ago. So when my family and I visited Ventura and found Q&Q we jumped on it. Glad they carried Hawaiian Sun drinks but limited to only 3 flavors. They should bring in their Iced Tea. I like the fact that they sell their spam musubi's in pairs. I had the short ribs and chicken. Short ribs were good and so was the chicken. Closest we could get to some Island Flavor

Been to Q & Q Hawaiian BBQ? Share your experiences!