“Best food”

Ranked #148 of 446 Restaurants in Ventura
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are Ventura's home for all-you-can-eat sushi. Come join us for our daily Happy Hours! Both early and late happy hours (3-6pm and 8:30-10:00pm) on weekdays and all day Saturday & Sunday (11:30am to 10pm) include select menu items along with our regular assortment of draft and bottled Asian and domestic beers, hot and cold sakes, and wines.
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I love going to this place, it's better than other sushi restaurants!! My opinion. The fried twinkies are so good.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Good sushi resterant
It's one of the last all you can eat places that has real high quality
Sushi is always fresh
Hot food is good too
The hot food is part of the all you can eat as well
Dinner is less than 30$ and lunch around 25$

Real good value with good quality

Can't beat it for a sushi resterant.

Highly recommend it if you like fish.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I have eaten here many times (probably 20 times) with my workers for lunching out over the last few years. Unfortunately the last time I ate here I got food poisoning. It was short lived but it will be awhile before I go back.

Reviewed 11 October 2014

This is a great little store front wedged in between Vons and CVS off of Victoria street in East Ventura. It has been a few things but for the last few years Sushi Fresh has been doing it right. All the normal items plus some really great specialty rolls. Fast service, very friendly staff. You usually run into one of the owners who will chat with you or share a beer. Try the Dynamite roll with the combo lobster, scallops and mushrooms. Great. I always try their special of the day. They have a true all you can eat plan for $20 plus bucks. Just make sure you eat what you order.

A nice place for fresh sushi, friends and family.

1  Thank CWS55
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Best sushi of my life!
All you can eat formula is a dream!
The portions are generous so be careful when you order ;)