“I LOVE SUSHI I LOVE GROUPON”
Review of Fuji Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuji Sushi
Ranked #235 of 474 Restaurants in Ventura
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I found this sushi place on groupon because they had a great deal $20 towards $40 worth of food NO ALCOHOL included. The food was great and we ordered quit a lot and still under the $40 range. The servers were so nice I loved the gentlemen who I talked with about his daughter. He was very friendly and helpful. The place is a cute small place in the Ventura Downtown Area. I ordered the combination platter that had miso soup rice teriyaki chicken and cali rolls my husband ordered a huge roll that had lobster on it he said he was so stuffed after eating it. Delicious place loved the staff.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Context: My husband and I went there after we found a $20 for $40 dollars worth of food. It covered most of our food (tip and gratuity not included).

The meal: The food was pretty good. No the best sushi I have had but I do not have any complains either. FYI, I got a sushi combo and my husband got a a sashimi combo. Everything come with a salad and miso soup. I recommend you try the edamame beans.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

Awesome place. Inside the restaurant there is exotic and beautiful decor. All of the staff was amazing and we felt like regulars on our first visit. They were super nice! We all got tempura and teriyaki chicken which was good but the sushi was stellar!

Oh, downstairs is a smaller darker bar like area with booths but if you go upstairs there is a large expansive dinning room that is flooded with light and lush decor.

I took the whole family but I could totally see me hanging there with friends having sushi and drinks.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

small, spare decor, we arrived early so the place was empty and the service was great. we ordered some miso (not bad) some green tea and sake (diesel) and an assortment of rolls. rolls were fairly good sized, rice was fresh and made properly, fish and veggies were fresh. our sushi chef made the rolls quickly and we were impressed by the presentation and taste. good diverse menu, overall we walked out thinking we'd like to come back next time we're here.

Been to Fuji Sushi? Share your experiences!