Ground floor suite/king bed/non smoking/harbor (Marina) view. Livingroom with tv, sofa, chair and 4 tables. Bedroom had comfortable king bed, pillows not so much, good sheets and tv. Plenty of drawer space but closet was a bit small with full size ironing board there too. At least a dozen wood hangers. Large bathroom with large Jacuzzi bathtub and separate shower/typical bathroom amenities but oddly no show caps! Quality towels and washcloths. Kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and separate sink, pots & pans as well as dishware. Free wireless internet. Full breakfast (paper cups and plates) in a small common room. $11 per night parking fee. Next time would not want a ground floor room and would be sure to ask for second or third floor room for more privacy. Also would downgrade to basic room with a coffee pot as we did not use the kitchen in the suite. Harbor view is great in the am but by late afternoon the sun and heat does come thru the large window and pulling the drapes puts a stop the lovely view. We found no "smell" in the hotel or area as reported by another reviewer. Some rooms face the parking lot and looked like they might have a private patio outside the room surrounded by a high block wall. 1/2 to 3/4 stroll to the marina's shops, cafes and restaurants. Warning: our suite had a step down from bedroom to livingroom. If you are not careful you could take a nasty tumble! We would recommend this hotel for businessmen, couples and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura