Easily among the closest places to stay for going in/out of the harbor.
The beds were pretty comfortable, they seemed to be fairly newer, same with the sheets and pillows.
Staff was nice, and I'd agree with the prior comment about the eggs for breakfast, but, there is something for everyone @ breakfast, so that is not an issue.
The only issues I had, the fridge is too mini, for 5 days we like to shop and save $, and at the time we were there, there is a funky sewer smell on the harbor side, it's really bad at times, and whatever it is, it needs to be fixed. We stayed on the 2nd floor, NE corner of the harbor. Even some staff admitted to the smell.
If it's there when we go there again, I will ask for my $ back so we can go elsewhere.
Otherwise, great views, and I am glad we stayed there for our adventure in Ventura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly designed Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Ventura Harbor. Once you visit you'll dream of coming back! Rejuvenate yourself on our breathtaking coastline views, attentive staff with an 'at your service' attitude & wide array of amenities for your comfort and enjoyment. Nestled between Majestic Mountain Ranges and the Sparkling Blue Pacific Ocean we are the destination you have been searching for! We are located at 1080 Navigator Drive Ventura, CA 93001. Just an hour up the coast from Los Angeles, (halfway between Malibu & Santa Barbara). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ventura Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Ventura