Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$100
ZenHotels.com
US$91
PricelineUS$100
Expedia.comUS$100
Lol.travelUS$123
All reviews would stay again continental breakfast nice stay ventura harbor pet highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2022

first time at a La Quinta, this was a complete disappointment, property seems outdated, not maintained, fridge had more than an inch of ices in freezer, and the drink from a previous guest, room not very clean, bathroom not very clean - stay away!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2022

I appreciate your feedback. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

I am extremely sorry to hear that several things were not up to your expectations. We do take our guest comments seriously and do whatever we could to meet our guest’s expectations.

Thank you for letting us know the areas that did not meet your expectations and we will definitely look into how to improve on those areas.

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience during your stay and thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 10 May 2022

Zero!! Recommendation for this Hotel!!! Everything was horrible! Staff, room, coffee..dirty room..with red marks on one of the beds..room was smelly, TV didn’t work..toilet looked dirty..AC didn’t work..and of course room was not cheap

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

I appreciate your feedback. Your feedback will help us improve our operation.
Thank you for letting us know the areas that did not meet your expectations. We will definitely look at the items you mentioned and correct any deficiencies we find.
Thanks again for the feedback.

Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

Going to the USA on a business trip is always interesting and as a work requirement they like employees to go for hotels with breakfast - hence choosing La Quinta.

So first impressions, well with the sat nav provided by Alamo it was almost impossible to find, however switching to google maps on my phone got me there with no issues, worth noting though is that the entrance to the hotel is immediately after the Gas station. The reception was clean and tidy and the receptionist was quick to serve get me booked in, the security guard laying on the couch in reception was an interesting touch.

I got to my room ( top floor in the back block), the room was clean, spacious, equipped with a fridge, microwave, 1 cup coffee maker, tv, bath & Shower, hair dryer, iron and board.

The bath & shower was separate from the WC and a reasonable size, towels were provided and enough for 1

So I’d have to say for me it was equipped
well.

First night I slept well, however I’d have to put some of that down to jet lag, the only real criticism would be that the air con unit is noisy, and given the temp it would kick in every 1/2 hour.

The inn advertised breakfast included however I’d say that the breakfast was the biggest disappointment, I appreciate that Covid has changed so many things in the world but even taking this into account breakfast could be improved.
To put this into context mine was a grab bag consisting of a pastry & cereal bar, an apple, and a juice box.

In summary:
Pro’s
Plenty of parking
Well equipped spacious room
Free Wi-Fi
Relatively quiet room (with the exception of the air con)
Lifts to all floors.

Con’s
Less than generous breakfast
Coffee provisions, sweetener & milk were on the sparse side ( 5 coffee, 2 creamer, 2 sweetener, 2 sugar)

Room tip: Depending on GPS can be tricky to find ( Alamo supplied GPS listed it but couldn’t get me there) Loads of parking for all vehicle sizes
Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2022

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Ventura. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.
Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2022

This hotel while it has been upgraded to the new look they feel short on many items. In the outside hallways there is bird crap piled in the corner. The outside trash cans are overflowing. The room smelled and the water pressure did not exist. The sink smelled of sewer and there was not bathtub stopper. Good Luck!

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Dear David,

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.
I am extremely sorry to hear about the cleanliness issue.
We will definitely look into everything you mentioned and do our best to improve the areas we fell behind. Thank you.

Reviewed 20 April 2022

I've stayed at this property before and was very happy here. Unfortunately, the hotel has been disregarded by Wyndham and is lacking in many ways. I was there 2 nights and my room wasn't freshened, so no clean towels and the trash became a problem. The breakfast was a joke, the worst and smallest selection I've seen and I do a fair bit of traveling. The hotel staff is very nice though and aware of the problems.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2022

Dear Guest,