Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$132
FindHotel
US$118
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
WyndhamUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
Lol.travelUS$155
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2022

Save you money. Go to motel 6. Same quality and cheaper price. Cheap remodel and I didn't have hot water for the first 4 hours of my stay. Also didn't even have a cord to the phone so I could call the front desk about my issues.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2022

I appreciate your feedback. Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Thank you for letting us know the areas that did not meet your expectations. We will definitely look at the items you mentioned and correct any deficiencies we find.

Reviewed 30 June 2022

Knowing where this hotel is located (behind a gas station near the freeway), I worried about noise and safety, but I just needed a cheap place for one night. Pleasantly surprised - clean, though worn, and much quieter than I expected! I would stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2022

Dear Patricia,
Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Ventura La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2022

Has anyone walked the property today? Do we need to wash the Stairs down? And lastly do we need an ID to replace keycards which Let's face it these normally Do get Deactivated and replaced regularly And by the way asking someone for for an ID so you can place a face to the name is rude. 1st name last name and room number should be sufficient

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

I am extremely sorry to hear that several things went wrong during your stay and were not up to your expectations. We will definitely look into everything you mentioned and do our best to improve the areas we fell behind. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 June 2022

although the street people are friendlier than the staff here. rm- below avg. Housekeeping - below avg. Front Desk - substantially below avg. Hotel was empty the following night but I couldn't even buy a late checkout - they just couldn't be bothered. And more. Avoid.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

I appreciate your feedback. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

I am extremely sorry to hear that several things were not up to your expectations. We do take our guest comments seriously and do whatever we could to meet our guest’s expectations.

Thank you for letting us know the areas that did not meet your expectations and we will definitely look into how to improve on those areas.

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience during your stay and thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 22 June 2022

I had to go to Ventura for an expo and all close lodging was full by the time I booked a room. La Quinta was one of the only options left. I booked months in advance. When I arrived, the staff was immediately rude. Our key card didn't work because they gave our room to another family as well. When we finally got a new room the sink wouldn't drain. When I called for the sink and additional cleaning services I was told that the staff wasn't allowed in the room until after we checked out, so it was useless. By the end of my stay trash and used towels were piled up. I did my best to keep it clean but it would have been nice to at least have housekeeping collect the trash during the stay, especially for their own benefit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your feedback.
I am extremely sorry to hear that housekeeping services were not up to your expectations. Due to still ongoing COVID pandemic housekeepers will not enter the room during your stay while you are still occupying the room. Daily housekeeping services will resume once it is safer to do so without jeopardizing the safety of the guest or the staff. Amenities such as towels, linen, and other bath items could be picked up at the front desk or we could get them delivered to your room or have housekeeping exchange items and throw out trash. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you again for the feedback.