Lowest prices for your stay
US$104
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$104
ZenHotels.com
US$95
PricelineUS$104
Expedia.comUS$104
Lol.travelUS$127
All reviews would stay again continental breakfast nice stay ventura harbor pet highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2022

Location was great for my trip to Channel Islands National Park (less than a 10 minute drive to Ventura Harbor). Front desk staff were friendly and room was clean and a nice size. Property seemed to be in decent shape and the pool was nice. One note is that the breakfast was a bit lacking. Have stayed at other La Quintas recently and they had full breakfasts, including hot options, but this La Quinta was limited to some pastries. Was still nice to have a bit to eat in the morning.

Date of stay: September 2022
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear we fall behind in meeting your expectation in some areas. We take our guest comments and suggestions seriously and we will see what improvements we could bring to our breakfast. Thanks again for your time and hopefully we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2022

I have been a guest at La Quinta many times. But for many reasons, including cleaning and staff, I do not use this hotel again. Location is fine, price uded to be fair, but it does not worth. I expect more from a Wyndham

Reviewed 9 September 2022

This is not the place where you want to spend the night with your family. The front desk attendant was mean & nasty and argued with me for an hour instead of giving me another clean room. I had a long drive home so I had no choice but to spend the night. I could shower because the towels had hair in them & were dirty. The toilet was falling apart and let’s not talk about the tub. Never again!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that there were several things not up to your
expectations, especially the customer service issue. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at La Quinta Inns & Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 7 September 2022

Was a very nice hotel. Was quiet and nice. Would stay again. Recommend and I’m sure you’d enjoy your stay. Only stayed one night but, I’m sure it would have exceeded my expectations had I stayed longer

Date of stay: August 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Ventura La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2022

Don't waste your money. Our room did not look like the pictures that are being advertised. The room was very unclean. We were not offered to switch rooms. Stay somewhere else if you want to enjoy your stay in the area.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank mariamN7833QZ
General Manager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Ventura, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

I am extremely sorry to hear about the cleanliness issue.

We will definitely look into everything you mentioned and do our best to improve the areas we fell behind. Thank you.