“Grandkids loved it”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 18 November 2016

My grandchildren love sushi and Sumo had everything they like. We had quite a few selections and we even had a few of the combination bento boxes. Everything was delicious. The service was great.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

A friend recommended this place so we stopped in for lunch. The lunch combos were fabulous. They have many selections on the menu to meet the taste needs of all. They have sushi also. I was able to order a glass of wine. The service was very good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

All of us decided on the 3 item Bento box lunch. What a good choice! They were delicious! We each were given miso soup to start. The box came with salad, rice, and a dollop of wasabi and ginger. Several of us selected 2 different fish sashimi and a sushi roll of our choice. Each sashimi came on a bed of shredded Daikon. You can't go wrong having lunch at this just off Union Square restaurant.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is our go to restaurant. The sushi is always fresh and the presentation is very appealing to the eye. My personal favorite roll is the HOT roll. I get this every time I go. The bento box lunch and dinners are delicious. We go once or twice a month and have been doing this for the last 5 years or so. Maybe longer. I have never had a bad meal. They are consistent in their excellent service and delicious meals.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

I was first skeptical about this place after reading the reviews of past customers but once I stepped inside this place, I was glad I decided to try it. I have to say, if you want to try something different you won't be disappointed. It can be noisy but I say come early because the crowds do come later and crowds usually mean good food!