“Best sushi in town”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I Love Sushi is my favorite place to go and I love the golf pro hand roll, the albacore sushi, the 49er roll and everything else... Quality and freshness is spot on!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I have been going to I Love Sushi for years now. It is always very clean, pleasant, and the food is good. It can be very busy at times. The staff handles the crowds very well. The only negative that I have is with the Udon noodle soups. I understand that the soup may take longer to make then the Sushi but they serve the sushi immediately and the soup comes 15 minutes later. If you are the only one that orders soups, your friends are usually done before your meal comes. The soup is very good though. It would be nice if they would get a soda fountain. They serve you soda in a can.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

the salmon was very freash. seaweed salad was large. you can customize the sushi to a certain degree some of the spicy fish are premade with mayo.
overall thumbs up

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I was here on a Wednesday afternoon, the food was good, the staff was friendly.

I had two rolls and a bit of Nigiri.....

The price was competitive and the fish was fresh!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

After some trepidation, our group decided to go to I Love Sushi. One of our friends went there a few years back and said it wasn't great. Thank goodness we tried it again! We were not disappointed in the least. We ordered items from the happy hour menu and from the menu. The Avocado Bomb was the bomb...so good. Also, we ordered the lobster roll...outstanding, baked green mussels...good, snow roll...unique and delish and finished off with their strawberry mochi. We were all doing the happy dance after that meal. We'll be back.