All reviewseggsfront deskgrand junctionroom was cleancolorado national monumentyogurtpool and hot tubdecent breakfastel tapatiomexican restaurantafter a long daywifi worked greatwest entrancegreat place to staystaff was friendlyenjoyed our staywithin walking distance
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We've stayed here 2-4 times a year for many years and it has always been a positive experience. I'm not sure if the hotel is under new management but some things have changed. The front desk clerks were always glued to their cell phones when people arrived, either to check in or simply to ask a question if already checked in. Fewer bath towels than normal were in the room so I went to ask for more and had to sign them out. We were given tickets to be presented for breakfast but no one was there to take them. Also, there was no one monitoring the breakfast room/food in the morning so I went to alert the clerk (on his cell phone at the desk) and he did respond but by the time the food was replenished we had no time to eat as we had an appointment. The rooms are comfortable, bathroom clean, and the A/C worked well so that was all good.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cooldriver
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

I am always a little worried staying in hotels in have never stayed at. If I am ever in the area again I will absolutely stay here again.
Newly renovated, friendly staff, quiet rooms! Best part is the full breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kjkmk
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

A fantastic hotel to stay at when on the road. We stayed here while we were riding our Harley's around Colorado. Good Restaurants next to the hotel and more within walking distance... So nice when you've been riding all day and just want to walk for food or drinks! Fabulous rooms, friendly service and a great breakfast!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 389kristeny
Comfortinn F, Manager at Comfort Inn Fruita, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2016

Dear Guest

K K PATEL
GM
COMFORTINN FRUITA
970 858 1333

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I've traveled with my 13YO small dog for years, and NEVER had a problem. Stayed at many Choice Hotel brands over the past few years, and never a problem. But, the manager claimed that my dog peed on the carpet, and therefore there was an additional charge of $25 for carpet cleaning. If this were true, I would be upset with my dog rather than the facility, but I think this is a scam on pet owners.I don't believe that my dog would suddenly change his behavior for this one time on an extended trip. I'm still waiting for pictures he said he would send that showed a urine stain, because the picture that was sent was of perfectly clean, vacuumed carpet.

Otherwise, yes, there is a hot water issue, as noted by another reviewer, but my hot water shortage was bearable. The beds were OK, the breakfast OK. Nothing special .

Again, my warning: STOP! Do you travel with your beloved dog or other pet? If yes, DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Comfortinn F, Manager at Comfort Inn Fruita, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Sorry for charges but we have no choice we did send you a picture of stain .
We shampoo the carpet by our self so we charge $25.00 If we have to call the carpet cleaning company they charge $100.00 for this single tripe.So You call us and ask for refund other wise gave us a bad reviews but we do not have a choice.
Sorry for inconvenience .
Thanks

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice place My family of four enjoyed one night!We enjoyed swimming and very nice and yummy breakfastNice Vietnam Memorial in the parking lot .Ate dinner at Rib City the best B B Q we've had !We live north of Kansas City!KC is known for awesome B B Q.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family