US$84
US$78
US$104
H Motel(Fruita)(Great Value!)
US$65
Balanced Rock Inn(Fruita)(Great Value!)
US$60
Red Roof Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$80
US$102
US$122
US$109
CandlewoodSuites
US$118
US$111
All reviewseggsfront deskgrand junctioncolorado national monumentroom was cleandecent breakfastyogurtpool and hot tubel tapatiomexican restaurantwifi worked greatafter a long daywest entrancestaff was friendlywithin walking distancegreat place to stayparking lot
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This hotel was a great location for what I needed, but I was very disappointed with my stay. The room was loud, the air condition was very loud and everything about the property was average or a bit average. It is a low-cost hotel; just don't expect anything nice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Comfortinn F, Manager at Comfort Inn Fruita, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Guest ,Thanks for your time to review our facility . And allow me to apologize for inconvenience .We extremely sorry for the noise by air-condition. We did find out there was a screw hold the air condition unite to the wall was loose and it create a vibration our maintenance team fix this problem . we like to suggest you in future there was any kind of problem happens just call to the front desk and we will fix the problem .
we hope you consider us in future gave us a one more chance to prove our self.
Thanks
Regards

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I really liked the place. I was clean. I liked the person at the reception. I decided to stay there for the night because of the young man's smile and politeness, in spite of the fact that there were cheaper places around. So far they deserve five stars. However, they do not get it for the following reason: their food, their breakfast. Practicing Jews, Muslims, SDAs, and other health conscientious persons, may need stay away. The scrambled eggs, the warm biscuits, and the ham (or whatever that meat was), which was pork, were all under the same cover. You could not touch any, if pork was an issue for you. Even the gravy had pork. For this reason, I had to give them just three stars. I told the young man at the reception to speak to the manager, and I also told the lady that was working in the dining room. If they made any changes, I have no idea. I hope they did.

Room Tip: All good. But it may be better if you get a room in the back. They also have a swimming pool, which in May was not functioning.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dudy D
Comfortinn F, Manager at Comfort Inn Fruita, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time to help us to improve our guest service.
First of all, let me apologize for the inconvenience you had that morning. Yes, i did receive a message the next morning from the front desk and i am working on it. But i would like to inform you that we do provide a special service in this kind of situation. We do make separate eggs and we do provide you separate biscuits which never touch the bacon.
Again we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks,
Regards

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Stayed here for a night on our way back home. I was impressed that they allowed us an early check in - almost an hour and a half early. Room was very clean but was over powered by whatever Lysol air spray they used to make the room smell good. Pool and hot tub were ok, nothing too exciting, a little on the small side to be honest. The hotel staff were friendly - if you don't want them to have a conversation with you and are ok with a smile and a nod.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Was here in the middle of a large Mtn. Bike festival weekend and though full our room was comfortable and quiet. Friendly staff, decent breakfast offerings and a clean modern room with good WiFi. Rate was decent as well since it was low season.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a soccer tournament and were on the first floor. I have to say that although the hotel was packed, we didn't hear our neighbors above or beside us. However, you can hear everything going on in the hallway! We could hear people talking from our room and when walking down the hallways we could hear people talking in their rooms. Here's the breakdown of our stay to simplify this review:

Pros
Great location right off I-70, and easy access to get to and from the soccer tournament being held at Canyon View Park

Walking distance to a small shopping area with a brewery restaurant and sporting goods/hunting/fishing/skiing items

Walking distance to a Mexican Restaurant, a Subway, and McDonald's, Taco Bell, & a Chinese restaurant.

Pool & hot tub

Very clean lobby & dining area

Cons

Room is outdated, not as clean feeling as lobby and dining area

Pool is small, and as you drive up you can look right into the pool area from your vehicle (which was a little creepy to me, especially when thinking of strangers watching my kids in the pool) But---the kids did enjoy the pool and hot tub!

Breakfast was just okay---the eggs seemed like powdered or fake eggs, really disgusting and the bacon was paper thin. Waffle machine was great, toast, cereal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt were all better options.

Coffee was mediocre and the hotel only offered tiny little coffee cups.

Room had 2 beds but was pretty small overall. The door to enter the room opened up and the sink was directly there so that there is NO privacy if you are getting ready at the mirror or trying to dress in the room if someone opens the door!

Overall, it was a good stay, not great but not bad either. Would I stay here again? I might, depending on the price. The fact that the hotel was so clean would override the negatives if this hotel was available and the price was good for the dates wanted. I'm rating it 4/5 but if I could I'd give it a 3+/5.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family