“So 😎 relaxing”

Suds Brothers Brewery Fruita
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Fruita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We are new to this area, so during the moving process we had visited Sud's Brothers a few times. Each time our server was friendly & prompt. The atmosphere is very relaxed.
We tried all different dishes and all of them were tasty. The house brewed beers did not disappoint!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

My son and I stop here on our way home from a trip to Denver. The place is nice. The beer was tasty, I had the monkey Ale. We sat in the bar and the service was good. I had the southwest burger and my son had the Philly steak French dip. Both very good. Prices were reasonable. I would go back.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We recently stopped here for dinner. The burgers were great, and our server was awesome. The buffalo chips (thick cut fries) are quite spicy, so beware! The burger was perfectly cooked. If you are expecting fine dining, you may be disappointed, but if you are looking for a good beer and a burger, you will be very happy.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We had good service. Portions of food were very large and pricey, though everything in the area seems about the same. Food was decent, nothing too exciting. Beer was pretty good too. Huge tv screen in main area was playing golf, so we chose bar area to watch March Madness on smaller tvs.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

This is a nice place to stop in on the way back home after a long day. Nothing really spectacular about the food or beer, but everything is solid and satisfying. I usually have good experiences with the staff and feel quite comfortable here.

Been to Suds Brothers Brewery Fruita? Share your experiences!