“Love the atmosphere and the food!”

Suds Brothers Brewery Fruita
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Fruita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 June 2017

This is our go-to place after riding all day. Love the beer selection, the service, and the atmosphere. The bar area is our favorite. Great little gem!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

The best thing about Suds Brothers 2 Brewery was the bartender. Everything else was pretty average. Average selection of drinks, food quality was average, etc. The place looked promising from outside but didn't do anything to impress me once inside.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We are new to this area, so during the moving process we had visited Sud's Brothers a few times. Each time our server was friendly & prompt. The atmosphere is very relaxed.
We tried all different dishes and all of them were tasty. The house brewed beers did not disappoint!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

My son and I stop here on our way home from a trip to Denver. The place is nice. The beer was tasty, I had the monkey Ale. We sat in the bar and the service was good. I had the southwest burger and my son had the Philly steak French dip. Both very good. Prices were reasonable. I would go back.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We recently stopped here for dinner. The burgers were great, and our server was awesome. The buffalo chips (thick cut fries) are quite spicy, so beware! The burger was perfectly cooked. If you are expecting fine dining, you may be disappointed, but if you are looking for a good beer and a burger, you will be very happy.