“Fantastic experience! Food, beer, service were A+++”

Suds Brothers 2 Brewery
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Fruita
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Fantastic visit that was recommended by a co-worker in Denver. Here's the rundown.
Pros:
- Wait person Sarah was terrific. Attentive often enough without being annoying. Wonderful personality
- My bacon burger was nearly perfect and the beer-batter fries were just as good. I like my fries crispy and I forgot to ask for them like that. No need as they were just right.
- Wife's Cobb salad was excellent and HUGE! I ended up eating the rest for lunch the next day.
- Red Monkey's Butt Amber was terrific. Sometimes micro-brewery's get an A for effort but don't quite cut it. Suds Bros nailed this amber beer...IMO. AND, just over $4 for a pint. GREAT VALUE!
- We returned the next night but not quite as hungry. I was fine with cheeseburger sliders and those great beer batter fries.
Con:
- Wife had the fish tacos and they were a little disappointing. Overpriced ($6/taco) and "lacked flavor".

We would absolutely recommend this place and return again and again.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This is our go-to place after riding all day. Love the beer selection, the service, and the atmosphere. The bar area is our favorite. Great little gem!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

The best thing about Suds Brothers 2 Brewery was the bartender. Everything else was pretty average. Average selection of drinks, food quality was average, etc. The place looked promising from outside but didn't do anything to impress me once inside.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We are new to this area, so during the moving process we had visited Sud's Brothers a few times. Each time our server was friendly & prompt. The atmosphere is very relaxed.
We tried all different dishes and all of them were tasty. The house brewed beers did not disappoint!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

My son and I stop here on our way home from a trip to Denver. The place is nice. The beer was tasty, I had the monkey Ale. We sat in the bar and the service was good. I had the southwest burger and my son had the Philly steak French dip. Both very good. Prices were reasonable. I would go back.

Been to Suds Brothers 2 Brewery? Share your experiences!