Fantastic visit that was recommended by a co-worker in Denver. Here's the rundown.
- Wait person Sarah was terrific. Attentive often enough without being annoying. Wonderful personality
- My bacon burger was nearly perfect and the beer-batter fries were just as good. I like my fries crispy and I forgot to ask for them like that. No need as they were just right.
- Wife's Cobb salad was excellent and HUGE! I ended up eating the rest for lunch the next day.
- Red Monkey's Butt Amber was terrific. Sometimes micro-brewery's get an A for effort but don't quite cut it. Suds Bros nailed this amber beer...IMO. AND, just over $4 for a pint. GREAT VALUE!
- We returned the next night but not quite as hungry. I was fine with cheeseburger sliders and those great beer batter fries.
- Wife had the fish tacos and they were a little disappointing. Overpriced ($6/taco) and "lacked flavor".
We would absolutely recommend this place and return again and again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.