“Can't go wrong”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #117 of 793 Restaurants in Dayton
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Can't go wrong with Chick-fil-a. Always tasty and always friendly service. I would eat here over any other fast food places.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I'm never disappointed when I come here. It's always busy but my food is always fresh! Workers are always kind and helpful.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We went there for our grandchildren so the three generations can eat together, the kids enjoy the food and the play place, and we like the serving staff.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I love Chick-fil-A, always fresh ingredients. I had not tried their chicken biscuit, and it is good too. Love their drinks, lemonades too. The employees are very polite and I like that also, don't get much of that today.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Even if there is a double sided line going through the drive-thru you can still get your food and be on the road in a reasonable amount of time. If you go inside you'll be greeted by their 'ambassador' .

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!