“Best chicken sandwich in the area”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #115 of 788 Restaurants in Dayton
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I order the chick fil a sandwich with cheese, Polynesian sauce, and mayonnaise. My wife likes the char grilled chicken sandwich. We ge fries and my wife some times gets soup. My wife really likes the diet lemonade. The service was outstanding and food was excellent. The service is the best of any fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Always great for a quick lunch. The chicken nuggets are the best anywhere. Great waffle fries. The Peach Shakes when in season are my favorites.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

This is my favorite fast food chicken. I'm very happy for the healthy choices they offer for side items. The Greek yogurt parfait is especially good.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Can't go wrong with Chick-fil-a. Always tasty and always friendly service. I would eat here over any other fast food places.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I'm never disappointed when I come here. It's always busy but my food is always fresh! Workers are always kind and helpful.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!