“Quality”

Redlands Grill by J.Alexander's
Reserve with OpenTable
Redlands Grill by J.Alexander's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 773 Restaurants in Dayton
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Good food. Great atmosphere. And the service is on par. They have a descent sized menu and everything is consistent every time. Will be back agean

Reviewed 12 October 2017

J Alexander's prime rib is best around. You can either get a slab, or open face sandwich. They are great. For a change of pace, so are the pork chops!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Very nice restaurant. Service was good and prompt without hovering. Rattlesnake pasta was large portion, warm, and flavorful - but these Texas diners would have preferred more spicy. Burgers were cooked correctly, dressed, and were large. Fries were also good.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Weekend trip for cousins surprise birthday party. Decided to have an intimate dinner for two and this place was perfect. The atmosphere and candlelit tables provide just what we had in mind. The staff very friendly and food was top notch. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My apologies for posting so late. Normally I post within 24 hours after a visit, but last week was a blur.

My wife suggested that we visit after church last Sunday. She had been there recently with her friends and had a semi decent time (had to send a meal back for some reason) but raved about their dinner salads, and dessert. Although we had our two teenagers with us we left church and headed straight there. Being Sunday after church, I was expecting a bit of a brunch crowd, but was pleased to only have to wait a few moments before we were seated.

Our waiter was pleasent, prompt and offered advice on the different menu options.
I'd estimate the place was about 1/2 full, so it didn't take long for anything to come out. I settled on the prime rib sandwich, I should've taken a picture. It was really good. My wife had the Cajon style pasta, my daughter had the shrimp, and my son settled on the brunch burger. Overall a decent meal. Then we decided on dessert. I was stuffed, but I saw keylime pie on their menu, and had to shove in a little more.

Needless to say we didn't have to worry about Sunday nite dinner.

WE WILL GO BACK!