“good service, good food”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #59 of 826 Restaurants in Dayton
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 24 May 2018

great service during peak dinner time. family friendly
food is good with usually expected quality from Red Lobster
price can be high compared to other restaurants

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I have tried so many times over the course of a number of years to “like“ Red Lobster, but every time it just comes up so short, or so bad, or so ordinary, that I simply don’t understand why some people like it.

There are so, so many other places that one can go to get quality seafood and quality service instead of rolling the dice at Red Lobster and having it come up snake eyes time after time.

Sorry, Red Lobster, I tried. I really did, but now it’s onward and upward for good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

The fried clams and garlic shrimp scampi were very good. The roasted green beans and mushrooms were tasty. Service was very good. Only issue would be the lack of mushrooms on one order. Strange how that works when the two orders were the same. Guess it how things happen.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We have been to this restaurant multiple times throughout the years and the quality seems to always go with the management that they have there. We recently got an add by email to try one of their "tasting plates" with an entree purchase. I was excited to try the plate that had the lobster meat on it but LOL! when we got it we couldn't find the lobster meat! It was buried in a piece of bread somewhere. Well, so much for the appetizer - on to the main course. I had Walt's shrimp which are always good and my wife had the new Fish and Chips. I enjoyed my shrimp but my wife felt sick after eating her Fish and Chips. The Fish and Chips are highly breaded and cooked in a bowl of grease I presume - they put the Fish on some kind of paper that looked like it had been soaked in grease. Later that evening my wife told me that she hoped that she had not eaten any of that paper! In summary - watch what you order at this restaurant! - sometimes good and sometimes bad!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We haven't been to a Red Lobster for a few years. Because of the location next to the hotel, we walk over. Fantastastic meal and service. The surf and terf and the Admirals Platter were both outstanding. Salads and dressing were fresh as were the bisquits. The service was great. We were not disappointed. Great job.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!