“Fun sports bar with wings”
Review of Frickers

Frickers
Ranked #220 of 788 Restaurants in Dayton
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Frickers, for what it is, is awesome.

I went in to have a few beers and a plate of wings. This location features a giant round bar facing a huge projection TV screen, surrounded by a few more large panel screens. If it's on, they'll have it.

The wings were tasty and plenty hot, and the beer was cold. The bartenders were busy but very friendly and prompt. I had fun talking to the locals and enjoying the games on TV.

During my visit, I noticed a water leak in the bathroom. I brought it to the attention of the manager, and hew as very thankful and kind.

This isn't a fancy steak-house or a creative fusion restaurant; if you want something more involved than a sports bar and bar food, you'll find more appropriate choices. If you want to drink a couple beers and spice up some wings, Frickers can't be beat.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This was our first visit to this location in several years. The food was just average, but the disappointing part was it took 30 minutes to get our food--on a lunch hour. I don't think it was the waitresses fault, I think the kitchen was just slow and it really wasn't that busy. When you have limited time, this may not be the place to go.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We love this place!! It is our Cheers. Great burgers and wings. Cheap cold beer!! In all honesty we always sit at the bar so service is not an issue!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Their chicken wings are huge but ewww.....they have remainders of feathers on them! I will never visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

The food was ok. The service was inappropriately slow for lunch time. I would not recommend this place if you have any kind of time frame.

Been to Frickers? Share your experiences!