Mattison’s City Grille Bradenton Riverwalk
Ranked #27 of 632 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I brought my sister here who was visiting from Canada so she could have a true Floridian experience, and she absolutely loved it. Pam was our server (and she has been before) and was attentive, kind, funny and our meals were delicious!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We chose one of our favorite restaurants, Mattison’s to celebrate our 46th anniversary and we were not disappointed!
Not only was the food fantastic, but our server, Pam’s, pleasant demeanor and diligent attention made it the special evening we were hoping for!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Service was great, atmosphere was great, food was great. Our waitress, Pam, was fabulous. She listened and recommended dishes suitable for my "diet". She even made sure I stuck to my diet by not indulging. She is extremely friendly, attentive and professional!! Definitely will be returning and hope to have her as the waitress.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Service was great. Our server was Pam and she was very attentive. She kept checking on us for just the right amount and wasn't overbearing.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Returning home after a long day of travel, hungry but not sure for what!
The varied menu made it easy for my husband and me to find what “food moods” we were in.
He enjoyed the Pork Ribeye dinner and my Cobb Salad was just right after some days of heavy eating.
Our server, Pam, did a great job. Friendly, informative and most attentive! We’ll be back!