Courtyard Bradenton Sarasota/Riverfront(Bradenton)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$63
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$140
US$235
All reviewschris searscracker barrelmanager chriscortez roadnice hotelwafflesthe general managershopping and restaurantshot breakfastrooms were very cleanbed was comfortableeasy accessfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationexcellent staythe breakfast area
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The front desk guy is a little bit rude, he never look at the guest. The room smell like old and the water in the bathroom smell really bad( poor pipe maintenance). The bed covers, bathroom floor was dirty.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We were there on business so being near attractions was not important. However, the staff were all very friendly. Rooms were neat and clean. Bed was comfy. There are plenty of food choices. The breakfast was amazing. The pool was clean but closed at dusk. Great hotel. Very well maintained and staff seemed happy to be there and accommodate. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Our soccer team had 15 rooms for a weekend tournament. We travel all over the State of Florida and I can I tell you this hotel was excellent. Management was terrific, breakfast was very good, clean rooms. No complains. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The hotel was a positive experience - friendly staff; convenient to our needs in Bradenton; and the room was just right for us. We needed internet and business office support and the Wi-Fi was excellent and the small business set-up with computer and printer worked well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was inviting and very clean and comfortable.
I realized I left my makeup/accessories bag hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I called the hotel and spoke with Chris. He was kind and attentive to my situation. He made arrangements with UPS to ship to me. My pkg arrived with everything in tact. I am a happy/thankful customer

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple