“Wearing mask”

Gecko's Grill & Pub SR 70
Ranked #28 of 503 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Whether out on your own, with your family or joining a group of friends, Gecko's Grill & Pub is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the camaraderie of a favorite neighborhood grill and sports bar. Serving lunch, dinner and a complete late night menu, Gecko's features seasonal, locally sourced produce from our sustainable farm partner, gourmet pub food, nightly chef's specials and a full bar featuring Happy Days Happy Hours All Day, Every Day. Locally owned and operated since 1992, Gecko's truly is Sarasota and Bradenton's very own Cheers. A favorite of Local's and Visitors alike, Gecko's is a perennial "Best Of" choice in multiple categories and was awarded the 2017 Restaurant Neighbor award by the National Restaurant Association for the entire United States.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We go at least once a week. Food great. Great waiters and waitresses. Normally, sit at the tables on the left and in the corner. I am over 65, and we are remodeling the kitchen because of a flood and go our once a day to eat.. But I am concerned with what happened two nights ago. Set at the tables to the right of the entrance. The waitress came to take our order. She was wearing her mask correctly. But she pulled her mask down NOT covering her nose and mouth, to talk with us. I had to ask her to cover her mouth and nose. I wear my mask until after I talk and order my food and drinks with the waitress. After she took our order, other people brought our drinks and food. As I look around, I notice the waiter in this area is wearing his mask only over his mouth. People meeting you at the door and bring food is wearing the mask correctly. I don't understand why management is not addressing this issue-wearing the mask correctly with their team. My husband did not want to address the issue because he is afraid they will do something to the food.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (286)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love this place. 1992 salad, all their salads are great. With a ice cold beer or a glass of wine. Show me the way! Very good service thanks Avery R!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank rslaaliensr
GHospitality, Owner at Gecko's Grill & Pub SR 70, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful review and we look forward to serving you again soon. Gecko's Grill & Pub.

Reviewed 14 December 2020

Nice hot meal with a cold nightYour eight hours everyone of us enjoyed our meal service was great. This place is been a regular for many years. It has not lost his touch.

Date of visit: December 2020
GHospitality, Owner at Gecko's Grill & Pub SR 70, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Thank you for being such a wonderful guest! Gecko's Grill & Pub.

Reviewed 1 November 2020

wonderful burger deal on Mondays, can't be beat. Great manager and servers. Lots of parking and quick seating and service.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank 299dicks
GHospitality, Owner at Gecko's Grill & Pub SR 70, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2020

Thank you for the kind words and lovely review. We value you as a guest!

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Happy hour wine with a colleague. The wings & tuna nachos were good. If you are considering whether this would be a safe option for social distancing then don’t go. While I assume the restaurant meets the guidelines for limited capacity there were still a whole lot of customers in there and only restaurant workers wearing masks. Very limited outside seating available.

Date of visit: September 2020