“Pleasant Surprise!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Every Tijuana Flats meal is MADE TO ORDER with the freshest ingredients that are prepped the same day you enjoy them. We're even up early scratch making our chips, tortillas, queso, guac and salsa. Always have, always will. No microwaves or freezers Vegetarian, lard-free beans No canned foods EVER ZERO trans-fat cooking oil Hormone-free chicken, pork & steak
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Recently I stopped in to Tijuana Flats Bradenton for take out. I ordered a Chipotle Chicken Bowl with black beans and double meat and cheese. Huge portion, very tasty, and the selection of sauces (especially the hot ones) put this over the top. Actually went twice, and will visit whenever I am in Bradenton.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The food is always great at Tijuana Flats. The music is rather loud so don't count on enjoying a conversation without speaking up.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Good food good price the sauces at what made it really stand out though they had a large selection of sauces to try that really added some Kik

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I really did not expect to give Tijuana Flats such a low rating. I usually am a very positive person with my reviews. This was my first time in one of these franchises. The ambiance is really cool. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. We ordered the Tijuana Trio chips with guac, salsa and cheese sauce. it looked great. The chips were TOO salty. It was very finely ground salt, so it was nearly impossible to get it off the chip. There was a hot sauce bar, but most of the sauces were VERY hot. We found a sweet hot sauce that was very good. I ordered the blackened chicken chimichanga with double meat and cheese. The flavor did not pop. It was kinda' bland. I also like my chimichanga fried a little crispier. My wife ordered the dos tacos with the crispy fish. She liked it. I though it was good. I am really sorry for giving this place a three but I had to be honest.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We have been trying various Mexican dishes and basically have been stuck on the fajitas, but on the recommendation of the waitress I tried the steak chimichanga (added rice, beans & a soft drink for $2.49 more; well worth it). My wife tried the chipotle chicken bowl ( also suggested by the waitress). Both these meals were out of this world. There is a sauce bar where you can try sauces ranging from sweet & mild to very, very, very hot. If your not to familiar with this type of cuisine; ask the waitress to assist you in your selection, or you can have the menu items explained to you at the ordering counter, if there is not a line. being from out of state, we will be looking for a Tijuana Flats restaurant near where we live; hopefully there is one. The next time we're in Bradenton, we will be sure to go again. Prices are very reasonable; one person can eat for $15.00 or less. Of course there are many extras that can be ordered with main meals and still can be considered reasonable.