“Love this place. ”

El Primo Taqueria
Ranked #174 of 630 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

It’s small. It’s not fancy but so good. I have been here several time. My last visit I stopped in for a mid afternoon snack and ordered the shrimp tostada and a pork tamale. Both items were great and it confirmed to me once again why I keep coming back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Just need some update . Authentic Mexican food . Good prices , but normally I order take out . But A lot authentic flavor

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I picked up 2 crunchy ground beef tacos with extra meat & cheese to bring back to my office. $9 + a soda. I CANNOT MAKE THIS UP, THE MEAT WAS CANNED ROAST BEEF HASH !

4  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Unique family tiny mexican restaurant...home cooked. No gringos in the kitchen authentic mexican mama. Meals are great, restaurant is old and looks it, don't let the rustic dirty look scare you. This is an authentic barrio food shack. Cheap

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Knowing I was going to be in this area I made sure I was near here for lunch. Wasn't disappointed the food is great. I had a shredded pork taco and ground beef taco. I've eaten here before and will continue to return I have to say the shredded pork Taco was over the top on the beef taco was just ok. The food tastes deliciously fresh. I will return here and consistently and eat my way through the menu and on top of all that my lunch was less than $5!

1  Thank 536jennifert