“Mmmmmm...good!!!”

Ranked #1 of 527 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast and Lunch Cafe specializing in fresh homemade foods. We cater to a wide variety of tastes and dietary needs. Unique vegan and vegetarian options are available! Our signature dishes include a variety of eggs benedicts, breakfast skillets, and our awesome sage biscuits with sausage gravy! Try one of our tasty sandwiches on our fresh baked bread!
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Worth the wait to get a seat. We've started to order takeout as it's only 5 minutes from home. Healthy, without tasting like health food, if you know what I mean. World's largest (so it seems) chicken pot pie. Great friendly staff and the owner, Jose, is a super nice guy. You'll see him manning the register most days. You gotta try it.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We absolutely love Sage biscuit. I go here weekly and I get lunch salads. But the best thing for us is the garden omelette that we get in the mornings. Our girls love the waffles and breakfast. This place is amazing. We wish they had delivery service for lunch to local businesses.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I knew they'd be busy, going to Sage after Mass on Anna Maria Island on Sunday morning, but we just had to wait about 20 minutes. It was worth it. They are really nice here and they have such a great selection of items to choose from for breakfast or lunch. I love getting breakfast there. They have gluten free options also. Be patient if you have to wait a few minutes, enjoy the company then enjoy Sage.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Food is fresh and out of this world especially special offerings. Breakfast is not ordinary with a wide selection , lunch is great. Wish they were open for lite dinners

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Once again, our visit to this restaurant was wonderful. Food was hot and delicious and more than enough to feed two people from one order. I had the tomato and spinach eggs Benedict and it is scrumptious! My only complaint is that the bottled water was $2.50!! Next time I'll order a free glass of water.