“Love the gyros here!!!!”
Review of Zeko's Grill

Zeko's Grill
Ranked #70 of 621 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 2 October 2016

This Greek restaurant serves a variety of food--my daughter-in-law and my sister each got the chicken gyros and I ordered the lamb gyros. It was the first time we ate here but we will definitely return the next time we visit friends and family in Bradenton, FL. The meal was excellent!!! The staff prepared our order very promptly, it was hot and plentiful and at a reasonable cost; the manager came to our table to ask if we needed anything and we enjoyed every bite of the gyros we had. If you visit this area be sure to look up Zekos and give the gyros a try. It is a nice switch from all the delicious fish we typically order while visiting Florida...Love those gyros here!!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I like this place not as much as I love my salems...... I wish the wait wasn't so long. But the land tasted spicy. Lamb is suppose to taste spicy. It was ok.i guess I just love gyros.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We've been here several times and all the food has been great. Gyro, potato salad, Greek salad, deserts are all perfect. The orders are taken perfectly and Cory is a first class server and manager, taking the time to assure that everyone is happy. The place is always clean and continuously wiped down. We'd recommend this place for lunch or dinner any time.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I have passed this place numerous times, but always headed somewhere else. Decided to stop for lunch one day and I am pretty happy that I did. Food is cooked to order so please be patient, but it is well worth if if you do.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I eat here probably twice a week. I love both the chicken and traditional gyros. The chicken is very flavorful and fresh. I love the tsaiziki sauce. They have excellent fish, rice and beans, and the chop chop salad is amazing. The severs always greet you with a smile.