“Always good food”

Salem's Gyros & More
Ranked #320 of 622 Restaurants in Bradenton
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Description: Thank you for choosing Salem's Gyros, where You've Got Options! Ì_We serve our all-special Gyros, Wings, Fish, Shrimp, Fresh Salads, Fries, Sides and more! We're not your typical fast food joint. Your meal will be fresh-cooked and made to order, guaranteed. Heck, you won't even find any heat lamps here!
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Always good consistent food at reasonable prices. Better gyros than the Greek place down the road. The fish sub is amazing with a load of fish on in. Go you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Ordered a #2 To Go at the drive-thru window. #2 is 20 shrimp (fried or grilled) and a side of large fries & a drink. I asked to substitute the fries with a salad, which is allowed. I also added olives and feta cheese to my salad at no extra cost.

Order came fast. The salad was large, fresh, and good. The shrimp were medium size and fried.

The coating on the shrimp gives them an unusual taste. Not bad, just unusual. The tarter sauce and the salad dressing comes in pre-packaged containers. The Blue Cheese Dressing was fine, but I did not care for the Tarter Sauce at all. It has an unusual taste that I did not care for at all. Easy enough fix since I ate the meal at home, just used homemade tarter sauce.

All in All - definitely would go back.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I recently tried this establishment on the recommendation of a friend/neighbor. I tried it for a Sunday after Church service for 2 people. We maybe ordered the wrong things or it was an off day for them. I have also tried them for their shakes and they are not that great and I have had better at McDonalds.
If I can not remember what I ordered it must not have been worth remembering. I remember superior food and will return to said establishment every chance I get. Those restaurants I do not remember. I do not return to. This establishment sadly will not get my dollars.

SalemsGyros, Customer Service at Salem's Gyros & More, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Sorry to hear that we dropped the ball when you came in. Would you mind sending us some details about when you came in so we can look into this for you? salemsgyros.com/contact

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Because it was late I had to choose fast-food. I choose the shrimp dinner. 1/2 pound of oily shrimps were offered as grilled. Go to McDonald's. Also not nice, but much better quality.

SalemsGyros, Customer Support at Salem's Gyros & More, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sending me some more info about when you came in so I can look into this for you? support@salemsgyros.com

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Usually lunch here once a week. Frequently get the chicken strips with rice and beans. Today the chicken was not quite right. The breading fell off too easily (some breading was missing when being fired) and the rice and beans had minimal peppers and onions that make it so flavorful.

SalemsGyros, Customer Support at Salem's Gyros & More, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

I am sorry to hear that this visit wasn't as good as usual! We strive to offer delicious food and great service, every time. Did you bring this to the attention of the store while you were there? They would happily replace any food that was not up to par.