“Great times for every age, beer drinkers or not!”
Review of Motorworks Brewing

Motorworks Brewing
Ranked #37 of 529 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 June 2017

My family group of 6 adults and 2 children arrived here on a Thursday afternoon. The 5 beer drinking adults enjoyed the beer choices. We all enjoyed the free self serve popcorn, and a few ordered food at the bar (no servers out in the wonderful & fun patio / games area at this time) to bring outside. The inside provides lots of seating to watch a huge TV, games, and brewery items.

The huge outdoor area was well planned out, provided plenty of shade around the huge tree, and as you can see in the pictures on this site, there are plenty of fun things to do for all ages. Dogs are allowed, and special times benefit animal rescues.

We'll be back next time we vacation nearby.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Great Beers. I've been several times and I must say that the most surprising thing to see is the century old oak standing guard over the outside deck is amazing to see in that urban area. Motorworks consistently makes craft beers that my guests enjoy at the Runway Grill Restaurant inside the Holiday Inn SRQ where I work. I get to go to local brew houses like this and choose what we serve at our place. Thanks for your creativity brewmasters!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

When we met a group of friends for drinks at Motorworks Brewing in Bradenton, Fl we were expecting the 'usual' brew house fare. We were so wrong - Motorworks has taken the 'brew house' concept to another level. As you enter the bar area you can see huge brew making equipment all shiny and bright. Straight ahead is an amazing beer garden with great atmosphere. The fairy lights in the huge tree just create such a magical evening. Beers are cold and wait staff is attentive. Food is ordered up and served by a food truck parked on the street.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

1st time here for a "paint night" walked in to bar area. Neat not too crowded hostess said to sit anywhere inside or outside,
Took outside where Garden is beautiful. Had music, and there is corn hole plus number of other stuff to enjoy. No kitchen so the menu is for local vendors which they call in and it's delivered. Also there is usually 1 vendor truck at brewery
Rubin was our waiter where kudos to others who suggested him. Very knowledgeable about brewery and gave us hints on his favs try the
The midnight expesso.......ooh myyy . We ordered pizza chip's with blue cheese and garlic knots from kits corner not bad not awesome and couple of bottles of wine . Gives you shot class to taste test..we settled on dominio pinzot which 2 of us enjoyed, other had a berry cosmo she said was delicious. Will go back again to take the brewery tour.
See my paint night review..

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I stopped here for a business gathering and was fairly disappointed. Most of the beers were very bitter or just not good and it took a LONG time to get everyone in our large group served. This was a large event, so you think they would have staffed-up accordingly. I was also disappointed to see that they did not have their own kitchen, but relied upon a food truck and neighboring restaurants to feed the guests. The only reason I give it 3 stars was the very cool deck area underneath a mature live oak.