“checked in last february”

Days Inn Bradenton I-75
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed 20 February 2016

this was the worst hotel I have encountered. we requested a non-smoking room. when we got there they only had smoking rooms. we checked it out and discovered the worst smoke smell ever. we decided we could not stay and asked for a refund. the manager said he could not for the first night but he would refund the second. we contacted discover and they said they would correct the situation. however the manager told them he did not say he would refund. so we lost the $220. the smoke smell lingered on our clothes for at least 3 hours. really we got cheated. I hope every one stays away from this mess.

Room Tip: none good as far as we are concernes
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank john d

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Got the last room they had! No cover on the bathroom exhaust fan. It was so rusted that when you turned it on it spit rust all over the place! There were bugs crawling all over the floor in the bathroom also. The bathtub dropped water all night as there was no way to stop the drip! Never again!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leanne71234
Reviewed 3 February 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 16 January 2016

This was my second stay at this hotel and I recommend it to anyone staying in this area. The room was clean, comfortable, pleasantly decorated, and well furnished. The location is easy to get to, with several restaurants are nearby. The manager was very helpful with two special requests I had. I was pleased with the location, room, staff, and internet. I will stay here again. The self-service washer/drier is a plus. The continental breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo