“Hurricane Irma evacuees”

Days Inn Bradenton I-75
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in Bradenton
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I give the people at the Bradenton I75 Days Inn a review of 5 for their awesome concern for their quests during the evacuation from us southerners. They boarded up the side of the motel that was going to get the harshest winds. They had the breakfast so we didn't have to worry. When we checked in they advised us that if they were ordered to evacuate we would have to leave.. However, they had numerous elderly people from a nearby trailer park and asked it we would stay long enough to help with them. They were thinking ahead.

Room Tip: We weren't there for pleasure. We were happy with our room on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BetsyRoss4116

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were evacuated during Hurricane Irma and when we. arrived at the hotel we had a reservation they had closed so I checked the nearby Days Inn and they found us a room . It was small but contained everything we needed .The front desk people were so helpful and nice . I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mmmgr2
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Hotel was fine. Room was a little small but spotless. A great vqlue and a great location. Staff was very friendly and considerate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very nice hotel. While a little hard to find from I-75, it was worth it. Nice pool, new beds, clean, friendly. Breakfast looked nice, however, I didn't eat since it was a lot of carbs (I am diabetic). What I liked about the location is that it is in walking distance to several restaurants so that when I parked my car I didn't have to get back in it until I needed to leave. They also offer smoking and non smoking rooms and are a pet friendly facility. They also fall under the Wyndham Rewards Program so that means they should be a good quality hotel, which they are. I will be making more trips to the Bradenton,FL area and will be staying at this facility.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For the price, it was ok. Bathrooms, floor and beds were very clean. Bad odor of cigarette in all places and came into the room all night. Front desk guys very kind. Good house keeping. Location near fast foods and highway.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family