US$139
US$129
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$104
US$136
US$104
US$140
US$199
All reviewsroom was cleanbasic placelow costcracker barrelroom keygood nights sleepwaffle houseno elevatornice poolofficeirmarateshurricane
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We were evacuated during Hurricane Irma and when we. arrived at the hotel we had a reservation they had closed so I checked the nearby Days Inn and they found us a room . It was small but contained everything we needed .The front desk people were so helpful and nice . I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Mmmgr2
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Hotel was fine. Room was a little small but spotless. A great vqlue and a great location. Staff was very friendly and considerate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very nice hotel. While a little hard to find from I-75, it was worth it. Nice pool, new beds, clean, friendly. Breakfast looked nice, however, I didn't eat since it was a lot of carbs (I am diabetic). What I liked about the location is that it is in walking distance to several restaurants so that when I parked my car I didn't have to get back in it until I needed to leave. They also offer smoking and non smoking rooms and are a pet friendly facility. They also fall under the Wyndham Rewards Program so that means they should be a good quality hotel, which they are. I will be making more trips to the Bradenton,FL area and will be staying at this facility.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

For the price, it was ok. Bathrooms, floor and beds were very clean. Bad odor of cigarette in all places and came into the room all night. Front desk guys very kind. Good house keeping. Location near fast foods and highway.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I don't know if I submitted this but I am attempting since my computer broke down in the initial attempt

I stayed at the Days Inn Bradenton I-75 during the weekend of July 28-29 2017. My experience with the hotel [along with other Days Inn [in Hollywood] and Wyndham [Quito Ecuador] was superb. The employees went out of their way to please my wife and I. The room was clean and organized as well as the showers. The distance from the hotel to other areas of Bradenton were great as well. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple