All reviews front desk comfortable night's sleep near airport starbucks coffee marriott properties busy highway decent stay room was clean nice lobby hotel shuttle nice size following morning one night stay residence inn short drive convenient location bistro
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Nothing was terribly wrong with the hotel, but several things were bothersome. First, the room is definitely showing some wear and tear, which is surprising for a Courtyard brand. Staff was friendly and helpful. I was disappointed that there was no coffee or paper in the lobby. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, but also would look closely at alternatives.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the highway, as I heard truck noise during the night
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Andrew_S-GM-ABECY, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Traveler1959-123,

I wanted to take the time and thank you for your feedback. We are receiving a renovation in December 2018. We hope to see you again soon. If there is anything you need please let us know.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Kora is the perfect front desk host. Clean, right off the freeway, 14 restaurants close by but the hotel bistro has all of the necessities. Andrea is charming helpful and full of smiles. Clean rooms and no noise.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Andrew_S-GM-ABECY, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear kathyhK9551WZ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our hotel as well as our associates Kora and Andrea. We will be sharing this feedback with our team as well. If there is anything else we can do to make any future visits even more pleasant, please let us know!

Andrew S

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this location one night on account of winter weather, and found the room clean and comfortable, and front deck polite and professional. Came down to lobby for a late night coffee, and was surprised to learn the only complimentary coffee provided were the 2 ‘pods’ for the in-room maker.

Fortunately, my morning coffee was purchased at Dunkin’ Doughnuts, less than a mile away. I’m just surprised there weren’t any air pots in lobby.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I am a Marriott credit card holder and we have stayed in a lot of Marriott hotels. With that being said I can not believe the attitude I was giving during check out. I am a very lite sleeper and I always ask for the rooms that are away from the elevator and ice machines because I hear everything. So I was placed in a room that was surrounded by other guests. (the hotel had 10 cars in the parking lot at 6pm) it had about the same the next morning. Basically there had to be a room with no one else near us. I was woken up in the wee hours of the morning to a neighbors tv on all night, People laughing and giggling walking down the hall way and then of course the rude neighbor allowing her door to slam shut against that security bar as she packed the cart in the hallway. That's when I did get out of bed and said to her what the hell! Any how when i complained to the front desk when I was checking out the blonde had the nerve to say to me "Did you tell him not to put your near other guests?" I said no. BUT I did say that i am a lite sleeper and I hear everything! She offered me no compensation not even a cup of coffee or breakfast! She just stood their arguing with me! So be warned if you have an issue they will do nothing about it!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank linda M
Andrew_S-GM-ABECY, General Manager at Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem/Lehigh Valley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear linda M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We can understand how noise from other guests would be distracting and the response you received from our staff was not up to our standards. I apologize for how this situation is handled. As a Marriott Rewards member, your feedback is valued greatly and I would as that you contact the hotel directly to speak with a manager further about this issue. Thank you again and have a great day.

Andrew

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Over night stay visiting customers. Was provided with a room to meet them. Nice room Great service and want to thank Mila for her kindness n assisting with the room. Nice lobby with bar and casual food. Thank you

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank David H

Dear David H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will ensure your kind words are shared with Mila as well. We look forward to your next visit to the Lehigh Valley.

Andrew