Comfort Suites University
Hyatt Place Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$139
US$144
Fairfield Inn
US$132
US$119
Hampton.com
US$129
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem(Bethlehem)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Restaurant
US$148
US$159
US$143
All reviewslehigh universitychoice hotelssands casinosteel stacksfront desk stafffourth floorwalking distancefridge and microwaveshuttle servicewould stay againconvenient locationfree breakfastbed was very comfortableyogurtthe breakfast areacampusaugustine
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is pretty standard. I stayed here for a work conference that was at Lehigh University. The location is walkable but in the future I would have preferred to stay north of the river near old Bethlehem which has better restaurants within walking distance and more overall charm.

Cons: I had to call the hotel 3 times upon arrival at ABE airport just to inquire about the shuttle, they disconnected me the first two times. I decided against waiting for 30 mins and paid $12 for an Uber from the airport. First morning at breakfast they had no eggs and the yogurt I chose upon further inspection was already open and someone took a bite out and put it back. Walls are thin.

Pros: staff were friendly and helpful in person. Convenient to the hotel. Standard breakfast fare. Rooms were larger than expected.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mblumtha
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Nice place, affordable. A little loud but would stay again. Very great location. First time going into the parking lot was confusing. Great service and nice staff. Did not get to use shuttle service but it was offered. Bar are was nice.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
pa209, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Took my Mom to Sand's Casino for her birthday weekend March 10th - since snow was coming in we decided to leave a day earlier than planned and were able to get a room short notice at Comfort Suites. The room was very clean, enjoyed a nice dinner in the restaurant followed by a lovely breakfast the next morning. We were actually surprised that the room and location were so convenient and accommodating. I had made a reservation the next night to stay at the Sands - if i had known how nice it was at Comfort Suites we probably would have spent the weekend there. Definitely plan on visiting again and staying here once the warmer weather comes in so that we can enjoy the downtown Bethlehem area as well as going to the Casino. But the rooms here were just as nice and clean and less expensive than the Casino's rooms.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
pa209, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Had a reservation with a group and in looking at the website I didn't expect much. Checked in and was pleasantly surprised! Nice mini-suite (two double beds + sleeper sofa) with fridge, microwave, desk, etc. Exceptional lighting for a hotel room -- and loved the little adjustable lights between the beds. Seemed to be updated recently. Clean, new comfy mattresses, nice bedding, and more. Stayed on the 4th floor, which was quiet. Would not want to be on the first floor. Biggest negative: free breakfast! Guess I shouldn't complain with it's free, but it was really poor. What was there tasted okay -- make your own English muffins/bagels, pastries, cereal, and the only hot items were a pile of tiny peppered fried eggs and bacon (which was barely cooked and super greasy). Just disappointing from what we've had at other hotels. There is a make-your-own waffle station, but it's on the other side of the room and we totally missed it until we were leaving. Probably better to run across the street to Perkins for breakfast. Convenient location (to Stabler Arena and other locations). Would definitely stay here again, though.

Room Tip: I'd choose a room on the 4th floor in the back. There is still some traffic noise, but not bad.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
pa209, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The NHS Color Guard and Band would like to thank the staff of Comfort Suites Bethlehem for their help and hospitality (shout out to Augustine in group sales). Personally, I would like to thank you for going the extra mile and labeling our keys. This may not seem like a big deal but when we arrived late in the evening, exhausted and begging for a bed, this clear direction made for easy distribution to our group of 40 people. It must have saved me at least a hour of chaos and double checking. I am in indebted to your kindness.

When asked the night before, the front desk staff kindly opened the breakfast area early so we could set out for our practice site fueled and ready to go (breakfast was delicious and the coffee magically). Again, a lifeline we very much appreciated. I will recommend this hotel and will be sending your hotel information to our corporate office should business needs arise.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
pa209, General Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Dear Amy,